- All group gear: Expedition quality tents, group tarp, all cooking equipment & eating utensils.
- Safety Equipment: Satellite phone, maps, GPS, and medical kit.
- Large, backpack-style dry bag for transporting and storing personal gear while on the trip.
- Trekking poles.
- Toilet supplies including paper, trowel and hand sanitizer.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- All transportation (van, ferry, train and flights) as per the itinerary.
- Roundtrip scenic bush flights from Talkeetna to Denali National Park.
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- 5 nights of lodging and 3 nights of camping.
- Scenic train ride from Talkeetna to Anchorage.
- Professional guide service at a maximum 4:1 guest to guide ratio.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Storage for your extra travel items while in the field.
- Lodging in Anchorage prior to and after your adventure (The cost at the Lakefront Hotel in Anchorage is 270 USD/room – double occupancy).
- Personal gear (sleeping bags, packs, rain gear, etc.).
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- Additional hotel nights in Anchorage or Talkeetna due to weather delays.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Guide gratuities.
- International and domestic airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Meals not included in the itinerary above.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, etc.