- Group transfers airport/hotel on Day 1.
- 1 overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar, with a welcome dinner including drinks on Day 1.
- 1 overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica.
- Group transfers airport/hotel on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica, and group transfers hotel/airport on last day of the air-cruise.
- Flight from Punta Arenas to Frei Station on King George Island and/or vice versa as indicated in the program.
- Ship cruise along the Antarctic Peninsula as indicated in the program.
- Daily buffet breakfast and lunch on board ship offering a wide choice of dishes.
- Daily served dinner on board ship offering a choice of three main courses.
- Wine, beer, juice, and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner on board ship.
- Coffee, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, water and snacks on board ship throughout the expedition.
- All guided shore excursions.
- Lectures and entertainment on board.
- Loan of waterproof boots for landing in Antarctica.
- Contingency Plan as described further on.
- IAATO passenger fee.
- Rahhalah gift package -Hard shell Jacket, A North Face Duffel Bag and an Expedition long T-shirt.
- International airfare to Punta Arenas.
- Accommodation, meals, excursions and transfers other than those included in the itinerary and the Contingency Plan corresponding to each voyage. Specifically, dinner in Punta Arenas upon return from Antarctica is not included.
- Beverages purchased at the ship’s bar.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Extra expenses (communication, laundry, souvenirs, etc.).
- Optional activities.
- Preferred Seating on the Antarctic Flight.
- Visas for Chile and Argentina, passport expenses, and any arrival and/or departure tax, if applicable.