- Fully certified, English speaking guide/ guides ( 2-1 climbers- guide ratio from High camp).
- Airport transfers.
- Transportation to and from the mountain.
- 2 nights Hotel in Mendoza based on sharing occupancy, including Breakfast.
- One night Hotel in Los Penitentes, based on sharing occupancy, including Dinner and Breakfast.
- Tent accommodation - Single tent to Base Camp and based on double sharing to high camp.
- All the meals as described ( B, L, D).
- All the common equipment- tent, stove, pots, etc.
- Group First aid kit and O2.
- Radios and InReach satellite communication device.
- Base camps services such as tables, chairs, dining tent, heater for dining tent, etc.
- One porter for 5 travelers.
- Mules transportations of equipment to BC.
- Mt. Aconcagua State Park climbing permit ( approx 800 USD).
- Airfare to /from Mendoza.
- Personal porter (1300 USD per porter. This includes CB-C1 /C1 - C2 /C2 - C3/ C3 - BC 20 kg).
- Single supplement- 3 nights Hotel ( 2 in Mendoza and 1 in Pentenines ) single supplement -560 USD per person/ High altitude camp single supplement – 350 USD per person. Please note the extra tent for single person is not considered group equipment and the climber is responsible to arrange transport for it.
- Any cost incurred by the climber if she or he leaves the trip early (this may include- Mule from base camp to Penitentes- approx 250 USD/ Private transport – approx 300 USD/ Hotel -200-300 USD approx subject to hotel standard/ Hotel in Penitentes 75-100 USD). These costs are an estimate and may vary.
- Extra nights in Mendoza.
- Main meals in Mendoza.
- Meals not listed as included.
- Drinks in Los Penitentes.
- Tipping and Gratuities - Base Camp and Confluencia Camp staff- approx 70 USD per climber. Guides- 100-200 USD per climber.
- Personal gear, medications, ground or air evacuations, room service, laundry, beverages, phone communications and items of personal nature, insurance liability, hospitalization or medication of any kind.
- Additional /optional services.