Egypt Sinai Pilgrimage trip includes:
- Five hiking days with the Bedouins (including the camels for carrying of the luggage, cameliers, guides, cooks, food).
- Private tents for each person for the night.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary B, L, D.
- Guide for the St Katherine Monastery.
- One transport from Sharm El Sheikh to St Katherine village and back (provided the whole group is together; if anyone arrives at different time, a separate transport will be arranged at an additional cost).
- Water (bottled).
- English-speaking Bedouin guides.
Egypt Sinai Pilgrimage trip excludes:
- International airfare.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Sleeping gear (the participants should bring their own mats and sleeping bags).
- Travel and medical Insurance.
- Tips (if the participants wish to give a tip, a 10% would be more than enough).
- Any purchases along the hike (from Bedouin women who sell their artefacts, or snacks and drinks from stalls that can be found in some areas).
- Optional activities..
- Accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh (if required).