- All transportation as per the itinerary.
- The use of insured and well-maintained travel cars equipped with AC, safety belts, and other necessary facilities for the whole tour.
- Every additoinal transportation cost, like boat/ pack animals and others.
- All accommodation costs as described in the itinerary, based on double occupancy.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B, L, D), with soft drinks.
- Entrance fees where necessary based on the itinerary.
- A private guide throughout the whole trip.
- Fees for the locals assigned by the government to provide any necessary assistance and support to the tourists.
- All local guides‘ per diem costs (compulsory payments based on the local guide associations).
- All camping equipment for the Erta Ale camping trip.
- All payments for the camping crew members.
- Unlimited amount of bottled water for every day throughout the trip.
- All related government taxes.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Personal gear.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.