Mont Blanc price includes:
- Professional IFMGA qualified guides: 1 guide for 6 persons for the first days and 1 guide for every 2 people for the summit days.
- Accommodation: 4 nights in mountain refuges, 2 nights in a 3-star hotel.
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- 1 bottle of drinking water at Tête Rousse and Goûter huts.
- Cable car fees.
- Local transportation in Chamonix Valley.
- Free, pre-registration assessment by Rahhalah’s expert team and, post-registration, suggestion of a personalized training plan. (I added this, which, as I said, I believe we should add in all mountain and difficult hiking trips; maybe all hiking trips in general, to avoid problems).
Mont Blanc price excludes:
- Transfers to and from the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Lodging in town pre and post the trip.
- All lunches and other meals not included in the itinerary.
- Single supplement (only in the hotels).
- Costs due to early descent.
- Showers in the refuges.
- Gear rental.
- Transfers out of the itinerary above.
- PCR test and quarantine expenses, if needed.