Galapagos Island: meet giant tortoises and live the wonderful experience of swimming with them and with wild penguins!
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary or similar, based on double occupancy.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Transportation as listed in the itinerary.
- Tours as described in the itinerary.
- Naturalist Guide on the Galapagos Islands.
- Snacks and purified water.
- International airfare.
- Domestic air ticket: Quito – Galapagos – Quito.
- International air-tickets and airport taxes.
- Wet suit/ snorkeling equipment.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Meals not listed above.
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, etc.
- Gratuities and tip.
- Galapagos Park Fee ($100 payable directly in Galapagos).
- Galapagos migratory card 20.00 per person (subject to change)
- PCR Test.