- Accommodation in a hotel in Athens for one night (double occupancy) and homestay in Vrachni village for 4 nights (shared rooms – some twin beds and some double beds may need to be shared; two shared bathrooms with shower).
- Meals as indicated B, L, D. In the house, there will be plenty of food for snacks as well.
- Transportation from the airport upon arrival (on the 18th of October only) and to the airport upon departure (on the 23rd of October only).
- Transportations within the country as per the itinerary above.
- Ticket to rack train.
- Entrance tickets wherever needed as per the itinerary above.
- The presence of Rahhalah advisor for Europe and the Middle East, Konstantina Sakellariou.
- The presence of Nancy Papathanassopoulou, who opens her house for you and will share her local expertise.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement (note that single supplement is not available in the homestay).
- Personal gear.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.