- Two nights at a home-stay in Athens (en-suite bathrooms, one room with a double bed that needs to be shared).
- Four nights at a home-stay in Vrachni village (shared rooms – some twin beds and some double beds that need to be shared).
- Meals as indicated B, L, D. In the house, there will be plenty of food for snacks as well.
- Transportation from and to the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Transportations within the country as per the itinerary above.
- Ticket to rack train.
- A cooking class.
- Entrance tickets wherever needed as per the itinerary above.
- The presence of Rahhalah advisor for Europe and the Middle East, Konstantina Sakellariou.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement (possible only in Athens).
- Personal gear.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.