- One-night accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Athens, and a four-nights‘ accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Alissos (double occupancy).
- Meals as indicated above (B=Breakfast, L-Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Transportation from and to the Athens airport upon arrival and departure (only on the starting and ending dates of the trip).
- Transportations within the country as per the itinerary above.
- Tickets to the Ancient Olympia archaeological site and museum.
- A home-based cooking class.
- Tickets to a concert hosted in the Roman Theater in Patras. In case a show is not hosted during the days of the trip, this activity will be replaced by another musical event in the area (for instance, concert at a beach bar, or similar).
- Activities as per the itinerary above.
- The presence of Rahhalah advisor for Europe and the Middle East, Konstantina Sakellariou.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement.
- Personal gear.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.