- 5 nights’ accommodation in 3-4-star hotels and local guesthouses (double occupancy).
- 2 nights’ accommodation in traditional yurt camps (maximum 4 people in a yurt, 2 people only if there is availability).
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B, L,D).
- Transportation as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers upon arrival at and departure from Kyrgyzstan.
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- English-speaking certified and experienced local guide.
- Two liters of bottled or filtered water per person, per day.
- Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites as per the itinerary.
- International airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa fees.
- Early check-in/late check-out.
- Single Supplement cost.
- Meals not included above.
- Optional/additional activities.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- PRC test.