Dog-Sledding Winter Adventure trip includes:
- Full-time services of your English speaking local guide throughout the tour.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees according to the itinerary.
- Private transfers (4WD Minivan+ Experienced drivers) – 4 tourists in a van.
- Airport transfers.
- Twin/double share at Hotel 4* in Ulaanbaatar city.
- Twin/double share at good tourist camps (a room/ger with shared public Western style bathroom).
- Sharing with nomads during nomadic family stay.
- Meals as listed (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner).
- 2-day dog sledding fee in Terelj National Park (extra clothes during sledding to be provided).
- 1-hour Horse riding fee in Gun Galuut.
- 0.5 l x 3 bottled water per day.
Dog-Sledding Winter Adventure trip excludes:
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance (compulsory).
- Single supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Cost due to an early descent.
- Personal gear.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- PCR test if needed.