Climbing Mount Ararat trip includes:
- One group transfer from and to the airport in Agri (upon arrival and departure).
- Group transfer from Dogubayazit to Mount Ararat.
- A Professional local, English-speaking guide.
- Pack animals for the transferring of the equipment on the mountain.
- Dinner on the first day in Igdir (Day 1, before trekking).
- Hotel accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Igdir (with breakfast)based on Double occupancy - 2 nights.
- All meals and soft drinks during the climbing, with cooking service.
- Sleeping mattresses and one tent for every 2 people.
- Climbing permits.
Climbing Mount Ararat trip exclude:
- International and domestic flights.
- Meals in town not mentioned above.
- Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Cost due to an early descent.
- Horses from camp 1 to Cevirme village in case needed.
- Additional activities.
- PRC test.