Climbing Mount Ararat price includes:
- One group transfer from and to the airport in Agri (upon arrival and departure).
- Group transfer from Dogubayazit to Mount Ararat and back.
- A professional local, English-speaking guide.
- Pack animals for the equipment’s transportation on the mountain.
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation at Tehran Boutique hotel, Dogubayazit (double occupancy).
- Dinner on the first and last day (Day 1, and Day 6).
- All meals and soft drinks during the climb with cooking service.
- Sleeping mattresses and one tent for every 2 people.
- Climbing permits.
Climbing Mount Ararat price exclude:
- International and domestic flights.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Cost due to an early descent.
- Horses from Camp 1 to Cevirme village if needed.
- Additional activities.
- PCR test if required.