This price includes:
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Welcome dinner at one of the finest Nepalese restaurants with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- 3-nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu (Hotel Aloft or similar), double occupancy, including breakfast.
- 2-nights’ accommodation in a 4-star Resort (Club Himalaya) in Nagarkot, double occupancy, including breakfast.
- City entrance fees.
- Transport from Kathmandu to Changunaryan and from Changu Narayan to Bhaktapur and Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All necessary paperwork and permits.
- Trekking equipment: walking poles.
- An experienced English-speaking, government-registered trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter), plus their insurance, equipment, transport, food, and lodging.
- Professional Yoga teacher.
- Mat for Yoga.
- All government and local taxes.
This price excludes:
- International airfare.
- Optional activities.
- Single supplement.
- Meals not included in the itinerary.
- All personal expenses.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Visa fees.
- Gratuities /Tips to a guide, drivers.