- 5 nights in a 4-star hotel in Athens (double-occupancy).
- Meals as indicated B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
- Transportation from and to the airport (only on the scheduled arrival and departure days as per the itinerary).
- Transportations within the city as per the itinerary above.
- Entrance tickets wherever needed as per the itinerary above (note that, if, based on the time of the booking there are no more tickets at the performances indicated, we will try to replace with other performances or we may charge an extra (agreed) amount to buy more expensive seats than the ones budgeted).
- A home-cooked dinner at a local house.
- A home-based cooking class in preparation of the New Year Celebration.
- The presence of Konstantina Sakellariou: Rahhalah advisor for Europe and the Middle East.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement (subject to availability; note that this is high season).
- Personal gear.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.