- Transfer from/to the airport upon arrival (Day 1) and departure (Day 20).
- 4x4 jeeps from Skardu to Askoli, and back to Skardu.
- Two-way airfare Skardu – Islamabad(subject to weather conditions)or the cost of the road transfer in case of a flight cancellation.
- Free baggage allowance: 20 Kg per participant.
- Porter costsincluding wages, food, kerosene oil, cooking stove and insurance.
- Islamabad: 3 Nights (B&B).
- Skardu: 3 Nights (full board).
Low altitude porters:
- Porters to carry the food for the trek, camping equipment, and group luggage.
Taxes and Fees:
- Trekking & CKNP fee, Camping fees and Bridge crossing fees.
Camping Equipment & Accessories:
- Sleeping tents for two people each / Sleeping Matt / Complete mess tent / Table and chairs.
- Kitchen utensils / Lamps for light / Cooking stoves.
Meals during trekking:
- Standard Breakfast.
- Picnic lunch.
- Standard dinner, coffee / tea.
- Daily wages, food, insurance, and lodgings.
- Local guide / Cook / Porters and Porter Sirdars.
Documentation with Gilgit-Baltistan tourism council in Islamabad:
- Corresponding with the relevant department of theMinistry of Tourism for the permit process.
- Assistance in visa support letters for the expedition members if required.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Excess luggage weight.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement.
- Cost of additional hotel nights in case the flight from Islamabad to Skardu (or back) is cancelled.
- Cost due to early descent.
- Personal gear.
- Meals not included above.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for staff, high altitude porters and drivers.
- Extras at hotels, laundry, phone calls.