Peru Macchu Picchu trip includes:
- English-speaking tour guides.
- Seven nights of accommodation at selected Hotels with breakfasts and three nights in three-season Tents.
- Private visit to Awanacancha farm and Pisac Market (Guide and transportation).
- Zip-Line group Experience (Guides, A pelvic harness, helmet, gloves and a zip-line kit, pulley, 3 carabiners, and via Ferrata lanyard).
- Private four-day Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu.
- Inclusions: Professional English-speaking guide, pre-departure information meeting, Three-season tents, sleeping pad, duffel bag, first aid kit, oxygen tank, cooking equipment, transfers, bus ticket Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes, Vista dome train ticket Aguas Calientes-Cusco, cook, personal porter support (1 Personal Porter per hiker), Inca trail and Machu Picchu entrance fees.
- Rainbow mountain private trek (Guide, transportation, box lunch, and entrance fee).
- Private Cusco City and its four nearby Inca ruins tour (Guide, transportation, and entrance fee).
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners.
- Airfares Lima – Cusco/Cusco – Lima.
- All airport/train station-Hotel transfers in Lima and Cusco.
Peru Macchu Picchu trip excludes:
- International airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa fees.
- Single Supplement cost.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Optional/additional activities.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.