- English-speaking tour guides.
- Six nights of accommodation at selected Hotels with breakfasts and three nights in three-season Tents.
- Private four-day Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu -Inclusions: Professional English-speaking guide, pre-departure information meeting, Three-season tents, sleeping pad, duffel bag, first aid kit, oxygen tank, cooking equipment, transfers, bus ticket Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes, Vista dome train ticket Aguas Calientes-Cusco, cook, personal porter support (1 Personal Porter per hiker), Inca trail and Machu Picchu entrance fees.
- Private hiking tour of Huayna Picchu Mountain (Guide, bus tickets and entrance fee).
- Zip-Line group Experience (Guides, A pelvic harness, helmet, gloves and a zip-line kit, pulley, 3 carabiners, and via ferrata lanyard).
- Private whitewater rafting adventure (Instructor, equipment and transport).
- Private Cusco City and its four nearby Inca ruins tour (Guide, transportation and entrance fee).
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners in Cusco.
- Plane tickets Lima – Cusco/Cusco - Lima.
- All airport/train station-Hotel transfers in Lima and Cusco.
- International airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa fees.
- Single Supplement cost.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Optional/additional activities.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- PCR test and extra nights if needed.