Albania offers great hospitality, fantastic cuisine, amazing culture and a rugged mountainous landscape perfect for those who love the adventure. This trip offers a variety of activities to give you the opportunity to experience Albania’s natural beauty and rich culture.
Get ready to...
- Visit to Mount Dajti cable car ride & adventure park in Tirana.
- Experience Kayaking on Shkoder Lake and witness the spectacular views of the canyon created by the lake.
- Hiking to the beautiful Valbona Pass with spectacular views!
- Ferry boat ride across amazing Komani Lake.
- Rafting in Vjosa river, famous as the one of the last wild free flowing rivers in Europe.
- Fun Diving tour in Durres.
- Staying at Theth & Valbona, small villages high in mountains and one of the most amazing places in Albania.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, nature watching, rafting/kayaking, swimming, Diving
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement applies additional .
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- Accommodation as described in 4* hotels & private guesthouse in Theth & Valbona.
- Hiking tour with a guide and entrance ticket to the National Park.
- Kayak tour in Shkoder with tickets to Rosafa fortress.
- Dajti express cable car – tickets to the ride and for adventure park.
- Rafting tour with guide & all the equipments.
- Diving tour with all the equipments.
- Ferry ride – boat tickets.
- All the transfers as described in itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary.
- English speaking private escort guide for entire tour.
- Professional guides during activities.
- All the needed equipment during activities.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- PCR Test or Covid related expenses.
- Single Supplement.
- High Season supplements.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition and operating conditions. In any case the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.