Patagonia is a vast region, covering the south of Chile and Argentina. Thanks to its diverse landscape – dramatic mountain formations, smoky volcanoes, flat, barren pampas, expansive ice fields, amazing trails – and the famous Guacho culture, Patagonia is the scene of the world's greatest travel adventures. Even if you know little about the place, the name itself is exotic enough, whispering of unknown stories unfolding on one of the furthest points on the earth.
With this trip, you will live an unforgettable experience, visiting a few of the most important natural highlights of Southern Patagonia. You will explore some of the most impressive glaciers and peaks of the world, and you will enjoy local cultural experiences through an itinerary packed with a variety of activities.
Get ready to...
- Go on a series of challenging and spectacular treks through unforgettable landscapes.
- Feel exhilarated as you raft down the Class III rapids of Río de las Vueltas.
- Marvel at the Perito Moreno Glacier – a river of ice!
- Go on horseback riding and float down La Leona River on a raft.
- Enjoy a cooking class and learn how to prepare empanadas: typical Argentinean delicacy.
- Visit the Andreas Madsen house museum to learn more about the history and way of living of the first European settlers/pioneers in the region.
Activities: cultural interactions, hiking/trekking, horse riding, rafting/kayaking, Cooking, Floating-down raft
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement applies 1300 USD per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- Private transport & airport transfers in Patagonia as described in the itinerary.
- English-speaking escort guide.
- Local, English-speaking guides during the activities.
- Activities as mentioned in the program.
- Accommodation as described (double occupancy).
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Entrance fees wherever needed, based on the itinerary.
- International / domestic airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Covid PCR test / quarantine expenses.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Beverages or additional meals.
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, etc.
- International departure tax.
- Gratuities and tips.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.