Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, is often claimed to be “Paradise on Earth”. With its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides, it is a destination one must explore at least once in a lifetime. Its unique culture, reinforced by the thousands of temples and religious ceremonies, often provides the perfect setting for an itinerary that combines relaxation, action, and mindfulness. Explore this beautiful Indonesian island with our blend of stimulating activities and rest assured that, like so many before you, you will leave Bali thrilled and rejuvenated.
Get ready to:
- Cycle into the heartland of Bali along the back roads of Carangsari, connecting with the daily life and vibrant culture of the countryside.
- Visit a typical Balinese household, an elephant camp, a chocolate factory, the memorial of I Gusti Ngurah Rai, and the nutmeg forest of Sangeh with its well-behaved monkeys.
- Trek to Mt. Batur, the second highest peak in Bali, and enjoy stunning sunrise views from the top.
- Experience a thrilling rafting adventure on Ayung River.
- Visit the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace, the historical Ubud Palace, that the sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud.
- Enjoy some leisure time in Ubud, Bali’s artistic and cultural center, and Kuta, a party town and surfers’ paradise.
- Explore Bali’s most famous temples.
Activities: biking/cycling, community activites, hiking/trekking, rafting/kayaking, swimming
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement amounts to 600 USD.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- Airport transfers upon arrival at or departure from Bali (Day 1 and 7 respectively).
- English-speaking guide.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in Ubud (Ubud Wanaor similar), Kuta (Bali Dynasty Hotel or similar).
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated above (see B, L, D).
- 21 % hotel tax and service.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Single supplement.
- Meals not included above.
- Personal expenses like phone, fax, bar, alcohol, etc.
- Optional / Additional activities.
- Tips and Gratuities.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions and operating challenges. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.