Bosnia is the perfect destination for a skiing adventure and, indeed, there is no better place to start than Sarajevo: the host city of the 1984 Winter Olympics. The wild mountain ranges surrounding Bosnia's capital are ideal for bold and exciting explorations during all seasons; however, the winter months bestow an otherworldly feeling of serenity – a silence often interrupted only by the crackling sound of the falling snow – making such a trip an unforgettable experience.
Within a week, you will have the opportunity to combine a skiing experience on the Bjelasnica mountain slopes with a snowshoeing hike and an exploration of Mostar and Sarajevo, and you can rest reassured that this fascinating country will not disappoint you.
- Hone your ski skills (whether you are a beginner or an experienced skier) at the Bjelasnica Ski resort: an Olympic Ski resort, and one of most scenic areas of Southeastern Europe.
- Experience Bosnia’s winter wilderness on a snowshoeing adventure.
- Visit the historic old town of Mostar and its famous bridge, through a Walking City Tour.
- Explore Sarajevo on foot.
- Take a cable-car ride to Trebevic and marvel in front of the unforgettable panorama of the Sarajevo Valley.
- Enjoy the delicious local cuisine and taste some of the farmers’ produce.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, skiing/snowboarding, Snowshoeing
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single supplement applies.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- Transportation during the entire trip with an 8- or 20-seat MiniVan vehicle (A/C), including airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Fully-equipped and experienced English-speaking Tour Leader/Guide.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at 4* Hotels & 1 night at a Boutique Hotel as per the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary above (B, L, D).
- Walking City Tours in Sarajevo and Mostar.
- Skiing instructor and daily ski pass for Bjelasnica Ski resort (for 2 days).
- Snowshoes and Poles rental on day 4.
- Trebevic Cable car tickets.
- Farewell dinner at a traditional Bosnian Restaurant in Sarajevo Old town.
- Food tasting in Mostar.
- All Taxes and local VAT.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement.
- Ski equipment rentals.
- Optional activities.
- High Season supplements.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.