Bosnia has been for centuries on the crossroads of ancient civilizations, creating a mixture of European and Near Eastern cultures. The cultural diversity is evident from the Oriental influences in Mostar and Sarajevo to the numerous tiny hamlets where the traditional way of living has remained unchanged for centuries.
This trip offers you the opportunity to discover the many faces of Bosnia including its most famous historical sites, some of its rugged peaks and ancient forests, its rivers, and, most of all, its welcoming people.
- Explore Sarajevo and its major historical and cultural sites.
- Hike to the summit of Crepoljsko (1,524m) and the beautiful Skakavac Waterfall.
- Hike to Lukomir: the highest Bosnian village to enjoy fantastic views of the mountains.
- Explore Mostar city: the jewel of Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Walk along the walls of Blagaj fortress and visit the old Ottoman monastery by the Buna Spring.
- Spend a fun day at the Fortica Park, enjoying zip line rides and walking across metal suspension bridges.
- Explore the outskirts of Sarajevo on a bike, reaching up to the springs of Bosnia River.
Activities: biking/cycling, cultural interactions, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, Ziplining
- This cost is based on double occupancy. Single supplement amounts to 250 EUR per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- This cost is based on a group of min 4 people, and Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with fewer participants.
The Price Includes:
- Fully-equipped and experienced, English-speaking guide.
- Transportation as described, including airport transfers upon arrival (day 1) and departure (day 7).
- Accommodation as specified or similar (twin/double occupancy).
- Meals as described (B, L, D): Breakfast (6x), Lunch (5x), Dinner (1x).
- City tours in Sarajevo and Mostar (all entrance fees included).
- Entrance fees to Blagaj Dervish Tekke.
- All safety gear for the Zip Line & Suspension bridge.
- Rental of city bikes & VAT.
- Local Taxes and VAT.
The Price Excludes:
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- PCR test if needed.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (force majeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.