Bosnia has been for centuries on the crossroads of ancient civilizations, creating a mixture of European and Near Eastern cultures. The cultural diversity is evident from the Oriental influences in Mostar and Sarajevo to the numerous tiny hamlets where the traditional way of living has remained unchanged for centuries.
This trip offers you the opportunity to discover the many faces of Bosnia including its most famous historical sites, some of its rugged peaks and ancient forests, its rivers, and, most of all, its welcoming people.
- Explore Sarajevo and its major historical and cultural sites.
- Hike to the summit of Crepoljsko (1,524m) and the beautiful Skakavac Waterfall.
- Hike to Lukomir: the highest Bosnian village to enjoy fantastic views of the mountains.
- Explore Mostar city: the jewel of Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Walk along the walls of Blagaj fortress and visit the old Ottoman monastery by the Buna Spring.
- Spend a fun day at the Fortica Park, enjoying zip line rides and walking across metal suspension bridges.
- Explore the outskirts of Sarajevo on a bike, reaching up to the springs of Bosnia River.
Activities: biking/cycling, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, Ziplining
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- Fully-equipped and experienced, English-speaking guide.
- Transportation as described, including airport transfers upon arrival (day 1) and departure (day 7).
- Accommodation as specified or similar (twin/double occupancy).
- Meals as described (B, L, D): Breakfast (6x), Lunch (5x), Dinner (1x).
- City tours in Sarajevo and Mostar (all entrance fees included).
- Entrance fees to Blagaj Dervish Tekke.
- All safety gear for the Zip Line & Suspension bridge.
- Rental of city bikes & VAT.
- Local Taxes and VAT.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- PCR test if needed.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.