Greece is a country that needs to be experienced with all five senses. Known for its ancient history, excellent cuisine, friendly mountains, and playful sea, Greece awaits for you, to explore its hidden corners and uncover the gems that remain unknown to the typical tourist.
With this trip, we present a unique live-like-a-local experience which will allow you to explore Athens, Cape Sounio, the cosmopolitan island of Hydra, and the friendly island of Aegina, getting a taste of Greece in the beginning of summer. It promises to be a fun and nourishing vacation for the body and soul amid the beauties of a timeless landscape. This is the reason most people visiting the country end up falling in love with it.
Get ready to...
- Stroll around the historical center of Athens and the oldest, still-inhabited neighborhood of Europe.
- Delve into the history of Athens and the impact it still has on the world.
- Kayak around Cape Sounio and the famous Poseidon temple in the evening, enjoying the sunset.
- Drive through the Athenian Riviera.
- Explore Hydra island with its unique history and architecture.
- Travel to Aegina island.
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean.
- Get a feel of authentic Greece and life in the countryside.
Activities: cultural interactions, cultural sightseeing, rafting/kayaking, swimming, City Walking, Island hopping
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement applies.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking / reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- This cost is based on a group of min 4 people. Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with fewer participants.
The Price Includes:
- 5-nights’ accommodation in a 3 or 4-star hotel in Athens (double occupancy).
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Transfer from and to the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Activities and transportations as described in the itinerary.
- The presence of Rahhalah advisor for Europe and the Middle East, Konstantina Sakellariou.
The Price Excludes:
- International airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Single supplement.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Meals not included in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, etc.
- Gratuities and tips.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (force
majeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.