Iceland, a Nordic island nation, is defined by its dramatic landscape of volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. Massive glaciers are protected in the Vatnajökull and Snæfellsjökull national parks. Most of the population lives in the capital, Reykjavik, which runs on geothermal power and is home to the National and Saga museums that explore Iceland’s Viking history.
This tour is full of fun, adrenaline-filled activities and amazing sites: the perfect way to start the New Year and get the most of your Icelandic adventure.
- Explore the Golden Circle, including the Þingvellir national park, the Gullfoss waterfall and the Geysir geothermal area.
- Go on a Glacier walk at the Skaftafell National Park.
- Relax by the Reynisfjara black sand beach – the most famous black sand beach in the world.
- Admire the scenic Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss waterfalls.
- Hunt after the Northern Lights.
- Go for an ATV Quad bike ride – a thrilling adventure.
- Pamper yourself at the Blue Lagoon retreat spa – one of its kind.
- Join the New Year celebrations in Reykjavik.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, Glacier Walking, Tasting Tour, ATV Quad Bike, Northern Lights Hunting
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking / reservation.
- The cost is based on twin occupancy. Single room supplement applies an additional EUR 1400 per person.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Accommodation in 4* hotels as per the itinerary.
- Meals as per the itinerary (5 breakfasts, 1 New-year Gala dinner).
- Activities as per the itinerary. (based on sharing with random group).
- Private transportation as described in itinerary.
- A fully qualified local escort guide (day 2, day 3, day 4).
- Local taxes.
- International airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Travel & health insurance.
- Meals not included.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Single Supplement cost.
- Gratuity & Personal expenses.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.