India is an excellent mélange of diverse cultures, traditions, landscapes, religions, festivals, and cuisines. The country is a union of states overflowing with outstanding attractions that allure every year thousands of travelers from around the world.
This 6-day trip takes you to India’s Golden Triangle (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur) and offers you the opportunity to explore the fascinating culture, monumental architecture, and historical splendor of the region.
- Explore the old town of Delhi.
- Visit the Taj Mahal: one of the Seven Wonders of the world.
- Emerge in the authentic culture of a local village on the Mughal heritage trail.
- Discover the famous monuments of Jaipur with a morning cycling tour.
- Visit the most famous leopard sanctuary in the heart of Jaipur.
- Explore the beautiful Amer Fort of Jaipur.
- Spend an evening with elephants in an elephant farm.
- Visit Chand Baori: one of the largest and most famous stepwells in India.
Activities: cultural interactions, cultural sightseeing, walking, Nature/Wildlife, Elephant interaction, Leopard safari
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement applies.
- The cost is based on a group of min 4 people. Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with fewer participants.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
The Price Includes:
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- 1 night’s accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Agra.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Jaipur.
- 1 nights’ accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Delhi.
- All breakfasts from Day 2 to Day 6.
- Historical walk in Delhi, and Village walk in Agra.
- Cultural sightseeing in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- Elephant activity & leopard safari in Jaipur.
- Cycling tour in Jaipur.
- Access to Chand Baori.
- All permits for the monuments mentioned.
- Wildlife permits.
The Price Excludes:
- International and domestic flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Optional activities or anything not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Meals not included.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, etc.
- International departure tax.
- PCR Tests if needed.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (force
majeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.