Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, is often claimed to be “Paradise on Earth”. With its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides, it is a destination one must explore at least once in a lifetime. Its unique culture, reinforced by the thousands of temples and religious ceremonies, often provides the perfect setting for an itinerary that combines relaxation, action, and mindfulness. Explore this beautiful Indonesian island with our blend of stimulating activities and rest assured that, like so many before you, you will leave Bali thrilled and rejuvenated.
Get ready to:
- Cycle into the heartland of Bali along the back roads of Carangsari, connecting with the daily life and vibrant culture of the countryside.
- Visit a typical Balinese household, an elephant camp, a chocolate factory, the memorial of I Gusti Ngurah Rai, and the nutmeg forest of Sangeh with its well-behaved monkeys.
- Trek to Mt. Batur, the second highest peak in Bali, and enjoy stunning sunrise views from the top.
- Experience a thrilling rafting adventure on Ayung River.
- Visit the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Enjoy some leisure time in Ubud, Bali’s artistic and cultural center, and Kuta, a party town and surfers’ paradise.
- Explore Bali’s most famous temples.
Activities: biking/cycling, cultural interactions, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, nature watching, rafting/kayaking, swimming
- This cost is based on Double occupancy. Single supplement cost is 450 USD per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- The above cost is valid for a group of min 4 travelers. Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with a smaller group.
The Price Includes:
- Airport transfers upon arrival at or departure from Bali (Day 1 and 7 respectively).
- English-speaking guide.
- 6 nights’ accommodation as described or similar (double occupancy).
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated above (see B, L, D).
- 21 % hotel tax and service.
The Price Excludes:
- Visa and visa fees.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Single supplement.
- Meals not included above.
- Personal expenses like phone, fax, bar, alcohol, etc.
- Optional/ Additional activities.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- PCR test and quarantine expenses, if required.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (force majeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.