Jordan, an Arab nation on the east bank of the Jordan River, is known for its ancient monuments, natural reserves, and seaside resorts. It is also home to the famed archaeological site of Petra: the Nabatean capital dating to around 300 B.C.E. Set in a narrow valley full of tombs, temples and monuments carved into the pink sandstone cliffs, Petra is one of the New Seven Wonders of the world.
In this itinerary, we have combined some of the most exciting adventures one can enjoy in Jordan, compacted in just four days. You will hike on the most iconic trails around Petra and the magnificent Wadi Rum, reaching Jordan’s highest summit, Umm Ad Dami. At the same time, you will interact with the Bedouins and learn more details about their culture, enjoy the renowned Jordanian cuisine, and even squeeze in some time downtown Amman for some last-minute shopping. So don’t miss the opportunity to join one of the most fun and adventurous trips you can have in just a long weekend!
- Explore Wadi Rum: The Valley of the Moon, known for its red-pink sands, its stunning natural arches and mountains, and its prehistoric rock engravings.
- Hike to Umm Ad Dami: the highest peak in Jordan.
- Enjoy a camel ride through the canyons of Wadi Rum.
- Hike on the ancient Nabatean trails around Petra.
- Explore Petra - a UNESCO World Heritage site – via a signature walk.
- Interact with the Bedouins and learn about their culture and traditions.
- Spend time in Amman, relaxing and shopping.
Activities: camping, camel riding, cultural interactions, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, walking, Jeep Riding
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single supplement amounts to an additional 250 USD per person.
- The cost is based on a group of min 4 people. Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with fewer participants.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
The Price Includes:
- One group transfer from the airport on Day 1 and one group transfer to the airport on Day 4.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel and camps (double occupancy).
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B, L, D).
- Activities as described.
- Private local, English-speaking guide during whole trip.
- Professional local guides during the hikes.
- Entrance fees to Petra and to Wadi Rum.
The Price Excludes:
- International Airfare.
- Covid-PCR Test and quarantine expenses, if needed.
- Optional activities.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not specified above.
- Visa fees.
- Beverages and personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (forcemajeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.