Jordan, an Arab nation on the east bank of the Jordan River, is known for its ancient monuments, natural reserves, and seaside resorts. It is also home to the famed archaeological site of Petra: the Nabatean capital dating to around 300 B.C.E. Set in a narrow valley with tombs, temples and monuments carved into the pink sandstone cliffs, Petra is considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the world.
This trip will give you the opportunity to emerge through the ever-changing landscape of Jordan’s southern region. You will explore Petra hiking through some most iconic trails, hike through Wadi Rum and reaching Jordan Highest summit Umm Ad Dami, and the authenticity of the Bedouin culture with the luxurious settings of the night bubble camps and the necessary facilities that will make this trip unforgettable.
Some shopping time in downtown Amman and the aromas of the Jordanian cuisine complement this itinerary, turning it into one of the most fun and adventurous trips you can have in just 4 days.
- Explore the Wadi Rum: The Valley of the Moon, known for its red-pink sands, its stunning natural arches and mountains, and its prehistoric rock engravings.
- Enjoy an authentic Bedouin experience with local BBQ and camping.
- Enjoy a camel ride through canyons of Wadi rum.
- Hiking famous back trail in Petra.
- Visiting Petra main treasury – a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the ancient city of Amman.
- Accommodation in luxurious Martian/bubble tents.
Activities: camping, camel riding, canyoning, cultural interactions, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, walking, Jeep Riding
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement applies additional USD 675 per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
The Price Includes:
- Airport transfers.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in luxury camps/hotel, double occupancy.
- Meals as described.
- Activities as described.
- Private Escort local guide to assist group during whole trip.
- Professional local guides during hiking trails.
The Price Excludes:
- International Airfare.
- Covid-PCR Test.
- Quarantine expenses.
- Optional activities.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not specified above.
- Visa fees.
- Beverages and personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.