Kenya is one of the world’s most magnificent safari and wilderness destinations, known for its remarkable diversity of landscapes that include an endless Savannah, tropical white sandy beaches, coral reefs, dense equatorial forests, and snow-capped mountains.
During this trip, you will focus entirely on tracking African wildlife, while based in Masai-Mara: one of the most exotic and famous ecosystems in the world. Following the footsteps of numerous adventurers and explorers who came before you, you will drive through the wilderness in search of knowledge and an unparalleled connection with nature.
And you may get a chance to stay in Giraffe Manor- an exclusive boutique hotel having breakfast with Giraffe! In the end, you will not only have collected memories and some fantastic photos, but, above all, you will carry a feeling of awe for the grandeur that surrounds us.
- Explore Masai Mara: one of the most important and famous ecosystems in the world with an astonishing variety of wildlife.
- Go on several game drives in private 4x4 Land cruisers, in search of the Big 5 and other wildlife of Africa.
- Relax in one of the most exceptional luxury accommodations of Kenya with breathtaking views over the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Get acquainted with the traditions and culture of the Masai tribes.
- Get a chance to stay in Giraffe Manor - an exclusive luxury boutique hotel.
- Share your breakfast with the resident Rothschild giraffe.
Pre/Post Extension – 1 night stay at Giraffe Manor
Giraffe Manor is an exclusive boutique hotel, as one of the most instagrammed properties in the world. Giraffe Manor is set in 12 acres of private land within 140 acres of indigenous forest in the Langata suburb of Nairobi. Giraffe Manor is one of Nairobi’s most iconic buildings. With its stately façade, elegant interior, verdant green gardens, sunny terraces and delightful courtyards, guests often remark that it’s like walking into the film Out of Africa.
One of the most fascinating things about Giraffe Manor is its resident herd of Rothschild’s giraffes who may visit morning and evening, poking their long necks into the windows in the hope of a treat, before retreating to their forest sanctuary.
Get a chance to book at Giraffe Manor for a night to have experience like never before!
Extension Cost for one night (Depending on availability at time of booking):
1,095 USD / 330 KWD / 4,040 AED per person based on double occupancy.
1,695 USD / 510 KWD / 6,255 AED per person based on single occupancy.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, nature watching, safari, Birds Watching
- This cost is based on Double / Triple Occupancy. Single Supplement amounts to USD 855.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
The Price Includes:
- Meals, as per the itinerary: Full board during the safari, Bed & Breakfast in Nairobi.
- All transport as described in the itinerary.
- Accommodation as described in the itinerary.
- Game drives as described in a private safari Land Cruiser.
- Professional English-speaking driver guides.
- All park and reserve fees.
- All Government taxes and levies.
The Price Excludes:
- International airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Covid PCR test & Quarantine expenses.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Beverages or additional meals.
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses such as laundry or telephone.
- International departure tax.
- Gratuities and tips.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.