Kenya is one of the world’s most magnificent safari and wilderness destinations, known for its remarkable diversity of landscapes that include an endless Savannah, tropical white sandy beaches, coral reefs, dense equatorial forests, and snow-capped mountains.
During this trip, you will focus entirely on tracking African wildlife, while based in Masai-Mara: one of the most exotic and famous ecosystems in the world. Following the footsteps of numerous adventurers and explorers who came before you, you will drive through the wilderness in search of knowledge and an unparalleled connection with nature.
- Explore Masai Mara: one of the most important and famous ecosystems in the world with an astonishing variety of wildlife.
- Go on several game drives in private 4x4 Land cruisers, in search of the Big 5 and other wildlife of Africa.
- Relax in one of the most exceptional luxury accommodations of Kenya with breathtaking views over the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Get acquainted with the traditions and culture of the Masai tribes.
- Share your breakfast with the resident Rothschild giraffe.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, nature watching, safari, Birds Watching
- This cost is based on Double / Triple Occupancy. Single Supplement amounts to USD 855.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
The Price Includes:
- Meals, as per the itinerary: Full board during the safari, Bed & Breakfast in Nairobi.
- All transport as described in the itinerary.
- Accommodation as described in the itinerary.
- Game drives as described in a private safari Land Cruiser.
- Professional English-speaking driver guides.
- All park and reserve fees.
- All Government taxes and levies.
The Price Excludes:
- International airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Covid PCR test & Quarantine expenses.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Beverages or additional meals.
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses such as laundry or telephone.
- International departure tax.
- Gratuities and tips.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.