Iceland, a Nordic island nation, is defined by its dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. Massive glaciers are protected in Vatnajökull and Snæfellsjökull national parks. Most of the population lives in the capital, Reykjavik, which runs on geothermal power and is home to the National and Saga museums, tracing Iceland’s Viking history.
This tour is crammed full of fun, adrenaline filled activities and amazing sites: it is the perfect way to make sure that you get the most out of your Icelandic adventure.
Get ready to...
- Golden Circle (Þingvellir national park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area).
- River Rafting to the most significant Gullfoss canyons!
- Reynisfjara black sand beach - the most famous black sand beach in world!
- Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss waterfalls – most scenic and beautiful waterfall!
- Glacier Hike at Sólheimajökull!
- Katla Ice cave tour!
- Snowmobile tour at Langjökull Glacier!
- Horse Riding tour in Selfoss!
- Pamper yourself at the Blue Lagoon spa – one of its kind.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, horse riding, rafting/kayaking, walking, Snowmobiling, Glacier Walking, Ice Climbing, Crystal Ice Cave Tour
- The trip cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single supplement applies additional 1100 EUR per person.
- Included excursion tours are based on shared basis with other group. Additional supplement applies for private tours.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking / reservation.
- All prices are subject to change.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition and operating conditions.
The Price Includes:
- 1 x Private group airport transfer (return).
- English speaking driver-guide with private vehicle days 2-5.
- 6 night accommodation in 4-3* hotels with included breakfast as mentioned in itinerary.
- 6 Excursion tours (sharing basis with other groups) mentioned as below:
- Entrance to Blue Lagoon.
- River Rafting.
- Glacier walking on Sólheimajökull.
- Katla Ice Cave tour.
- Myrdalsjokull snowmobile tour.
- Horseback Riding tour.
The Price Excludes:
- International airfare.
- PCR test.
- Airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals not described.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Additional airport transfers ( in case required).
- Single Supplement cost.
- Personal expenses.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition and operating conditions. In any case the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.