Mexico offers a unique blend of fascinating history, mysterious ancient civilizations, vibrant communities, colorful neighborhoods, friendly locals and, of course, yummy food.
With this itinerary, you have the opportunity to explore Mexico City and its nearby Aztec ruins, and, then, the Yucatan Peninsula with its amazing Mayan remains, colonial towns, and exotic coast. Prepare to visit the region’s most interesting archaeological sites, learn about the Aztec and the Mayans, the pre-Hispanic history and the colonial impact over the last 500 years. Along the way, you will swim in cenotes, canoe and snorkel in crystal waters.
Get ready to:
- Delve into the secrets of Mexico City and enjoy the vibe of its lively neighborhoods.
- Explore the Teotihuacán Complex with its famous pyramid: one of the most impressive sites of the Aztec World.
- Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe: the most visited Marian precinct in the world, surpassed only by Saint Peter's Basilica.
- Tour in the archaeological zone of Coba where the highest pyramid of Yucatan is situated.
- Explore Chichen Itza – one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World – with its amazing pyramid and structures.
- Swim and canoe in the refreshing waters of the cenote in the Mayan village of Tankah.
- Explore the archaeological site of Tulum, perched next to the Caribbean beach.
- Snorkel in the Sistema San Actum – the second, longest underwater cave system in the world.
- Relax by the exotic Mexican Caribbean coastline.
- Try the delicious Mexican cuisine.
Activities: canyoning, cultural interactions, cultural sightseeing, snorkeling, swimming
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement amounts to 1,695 USD per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking / reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- This cost is based on a group of min 4 people. Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with fewer participants.
The Price Includes:
- One group airport transfer upon arrival and departure (day 1 and 9).
- All ground transportation as described in the itinerary.
- Local, English-speaking guides in Mexico City and Tulum.
- 8 nights’ accommodation as described in the itinerary (double occupancy) or similar, subject to availability.
- Activities as described in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the archeological sites and cenotes as described in the itinerary.
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B, L, D).
The Price Excludes:
- International airfare (arriving at Mexico City, departing from Cancun).
- Domestic flight: Mexico City – Cancun.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Meals not included in the itinerary.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuities and tips.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (force
majeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.