Nepal is a land of endless fascination. It is a land with ancient history, colorful cultures and people, striking scenery and some of the best treks on earth.
This trip is a wonderful combination of both the nature and culture of Kathmandu Valley. The trip starts driving from Kathmandu to Shivapuri. After 45 minutes’ drive we start hiking through the beautiful woodlands and rural villages along the endless Himalayan panorama. The trip concludes at Dhulikhel via Nagargot and Namobudhha. As the trip meanders along the northern rim of Kathmandu through Shivapuri National Park, the trip offers to be a live classroom for exploration and learning about nature and wilderness.
Get ready to:
- Hike through the beautiful woodlands and rural villages along the endless Himalayan panorama.
- Explore Nagarkot - one of best and very famous view point for the sunrise and sunset.
- Visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square - UNESCO World Heritage Site and witness the splendor of the Golden Age of Nepali art and architecture.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement applies and amounts to 250 USD per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- This cost is valid for a group of min 4 travelers.
The Price Includes:
- 1 Night accommodation sharing basis in Simple basic lodge , Double Occupancy.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Nagarkot Country Villa, Double occupancy.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu – Aloft Kathmandu or similar.
- 1 Night accommodation in Dhulikhel Mt. Resort, Double occupancy.
- Airport pick-up/drop with escort by private vehicle.
- All meals during trekking.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu at a local restaurant.
- Taxes related to all services included in the service cost.
The Price Excludes:
- All personal expenses.
- Medical and Travel Insurances.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Optional activities.
- Single supplement.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Visa Fees.
- Gratuities/Tips to a guide, drivers.
- PCR test and quarantine if required.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition and operating conditions. In any case the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.