The beauties of Vietnam and Cambodia need no introduction, as the two countries offer numerous exciting destinations. The challenge is to pick the best ones and put them together on a trip. And yet, we believe we have done it!
With this trip, you will have the opportunity to explore in seven days the most attractive highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia, including the World Heritage Sites of Ha Long Bay and Angkor Wat.
- Visit the Bai Dinh Spiritual and Culture Complex: the largest Buddhist pagoda complex in North Vietnam.
- Enjoy a rowing boat ride along Hoang Long River, and visit the TrangAn Eco-Tourism complex, which is surrounded by a vast picturesque landscape and more than 100 caves.
- Cruise into the mystic Ha Long Bay and kayak through its fascinating formations.
- Visit Siem Reap and explore some of Angkor’s most beautiful temples, including the famous Angkor Wat.
- Go on an adrenaline-filled Ziplining adventure in the Angkor Archeological Park.
- Embark on a horseback riding journey through the countryside, villages, and scenic rice fields.
Activities: biking/cycling, hiking/trekking, skiing/snowboarding
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
The Price Includes:
- English-speaking guides in Vietnam and Cambodia.
- 6 nights’ accommodation (double occupancy) as described or similar.
- Hanoi – Siem Reap domestic flight.
- Transportation as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sites as per the itinerary.
- Meals indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D= Dinner).
- Unlimited drinking water on the bus and during the tour.
- Kayaking in Ha Long Bay cruise trip.
- 2 hours Horse Riding in Siem Reap.
- “Flight of the Gibbon” tour (15trees)
The Price Excludes:
- International flights.
- Vietnamese and Cambodian Visa.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals non included above.
- Optional activities.
- Single supplement.
- Beverages (included beverages in the meals provided in the itinerary).
- Gratuities to guides and drivers.
- Personal and other expenses such as porters, bar bills, laundry, etc.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travellers.