The Norwegian fjords, with their towering cliffs and narrow strips of water, represent in their totality one of the most spectacular natural wonders of Europe and the world. Although on the surface they all appear to be similar, they vary greatly, bearing singular characteristics that turn each one of them into a unique and exceptional experience. And, even though one may feel that by going on a short cruise, the Norwegian fjords can be ticked off the bucket list, our meticulously designed itinerary will prove to you otherwise.
In this trip, we have combined a series of hiking, cruising, horse-back riding, and kayaking activities to help you grasp fully the essence of this laced landscape that stretches for kilometers along the Atlantic coastline. You will visit some of the most famous and pristine corners of Norway, connecting on the way with the geography that gave birth to the Viking tribes. As the days pass, the mysterious beauty of the coastal line will penetrate your soul, turning you into an integral part of one of Europe’s most beloved and astonishing regions.
Get ready to:
- Sail through some of the most beautiful fjords of Norway, including Nærøyfjord (UNESCO’s World Heritage-listed fjord), Aurlandsfjord and Sognefjord.
- Explore the city of Bergen: the former Viking capital.
- Enjoy a spectacular hike along the Atlantic Seacliff Trail.
- Go on a horseback riding adventure with a Fjord horse: a unique breed in the area.
- Hike through the Norangsdalen: one of the wildest and most remarkable valleys of Norway.
- Go on an unforgettable kayaking experience through the Hjørundfjord: a landscape of otherworldly beauty that remains a hidden gem.
- Ride the Flåmsbana mountain train: one of the most beautiful train journeys in the world.
Activities: boating/cruising, cultural interactions, hiking/trekking, horse riding, nature watching, rafting/kayaking, swimming, Train riding
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement amounts to EUR 900.
- The cost is based on a group of min 4 people. Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with fewer participants.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
The Price Includes:
- All places and activities as described in the itinerary above.
- Private vehicle and private driver/guide during the whole trip.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in 3-4-star hotels (B&B, twin rooms).
- 2 picnic lunches (self-prepared packages during breakfast).
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner.
- Guided walk in Bergen center.
- Guided hike on Bremanger Island.
- Guided kayak tour in the Hjørundfjord.
- Guided horseback riding tour on a Fjordhorse near Nordfjordeid.
- All ferry, boat and cruise tickets.
- All transfers according to the itinerary.
- Flåmsbanen train ticket.
- One group transfer from the airport in Bergen to the hotel (on Day 1) and one on Day 7 from the hotel to the airport.
The Price Excludes:
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Entrance fees.
- Activities not included in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Options and extensions.
- Covid PCR tests and quarantine expenses, if needed.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (force majeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.