The Philippines is an archipelagic country comprising of 7,107 islands that are broadly categorized into three main divisions: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Each area showcases a vast array of tourist attractions, like the crystal-clear waters of Palawan, the beautiful white-sand beaches of Boracay, the chocolate-coated hills of Bohol and the busy streets of Manila.
This trip focuses exclusively on El Nido island, one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines and a renowned destination for all those seeking peace and relaxation. You will discover its natural beauties through island-hopping, swimming, snorkeling, walking, and hiking, and you will spend time at your leisure, sunbathing and unwinding at the beach.
Get ready to:
- Visit with a private island-hopping tour three of the most beautiful lagoons in the country: the Small, the Big, and the Secret Lagoon.
- Relax at the “7 Commando Beach”, enjoying the surrounding landscape.
- Explore Nacpan Beach: the most famous beach around El Nido.
- Hike to the Nagkalit-Kalit Waterfalls and dive into the natural pools forming at its base.
- Go on a canopy walk to the top of a limestone cliff and finish with an exciting ziplining.
- Swim and snorkel to the maximum your heart desires.
- Relax on sun-kissed beaches with crystal waters and fantastic food.
Activities: snorkeling, swimming, walking, Ziplining, Island hopping
- Domestic flight cost - Manila - El Nido - Manila - 295 USD / 95 KWD / 1,095 AED / 1,130 SAR (subject to change at time of booking).
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement applies additional.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
The Price Includes:
- All Transfers as described in the itinerary.
- All activities as described in the itinerary.
- El Nido Island hopping tour with lunch (private basis).
- El Nido Inland tour with canopy walk & Zipline (private basis).
- Local, English-speaking guides.
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodation (double occupancy) as described in the itinerary or similar.
- All meals as listed in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch).
- Return Domestic Air ticket (Manila – El Nido – Manila).
The Price Excludes:
- International airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Additional/optional activities.
- Beverages or additional meals.
- Single supplement.
- Personal expenses such as laundry or telephone.
- International departure tax.
- Gratuities and tips.
Important: The itinerary, activities and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.