Moscow and St. Petersburg are two of the most renowned, iconic cities in the world, representing prominent bucket-list destinations for all travelers. Their acclaimed beauty is legendary, while their historical significance has had a sounding impact across the globe.
Founded in the 12th century, Moscow is the capital of the Russian Federation and an iconic metropolis. For many, the Kremlin complex is still a symbol of the country, while many remains from the Soviet Union era are visible throughout the city. However, numerous other architectural gems from the time of the Russian Empire, the Tsars, or the modern aristocracy dot the streets of the capital, waiting to be explored by all aspiring visitors.
St Petersburg– the”Venice of the North” – was created by Peter the Great in 1703 on the banks of the Neva River. With its romantic bridges over the canals and the broad avenues lined with palaces, it is undoubtedly the jewel of the North and a city that will enchant you forever.
Get ready to:
- Explore Moscow and its most famous highlights, including the Kremlin, the various Cathedrals, the Red Square, and the Metro.
- Connect with Russia’s history and the varied cultures of its people through the famous, folklore show “Kostroma”.
- Enjoy a 4-hour Sapsan train ride (business class) to St Petersburg.
- Embark on a Segway tour around St Petersburg’s downtown, exploring the city’s main monuments.
- Discover the beauty of Peterhoff Park.
- Kayak along the rivers and canals that surround St. Petersburg.
- Enjoy a culinary tour at the Eliseev’s Historical market.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, rafting/kayaking
- The above rate is based on Double occupancy. Single supplement applies. Single supplement 420 EUR per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- 5 nights in a 4-star hotel (double occupancy).
- Meals as indicated B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
- 2 group transfers from Moscow airport.
- 2 group transfers to St Petersburg airport.
- Transportations in Moscow and St Petersburg as per the itinerary.
- Train ticket Moscow- St Petersburg (one way).
- Transfer to/from Peterhoff by hydrofoil.
- English-speaking guides (in Moscow and St Petersburg).
- Segway tour.
- Kayaking and equipment.
- Culinary tour.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition and operating challenges. In any case, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.