Moscow and St. Petersburg are two of the most renowned, iconic cities in the world, representing prominent bucket-list destinations for all travelers. Their acclaimed beauty is legendary, while their historical significance has had a sounding impact across the globe.
Founded in the 12thcentury, Moscow is the capital of the Russian Federation and an iconic metropolis. For many, the Kremlin complex is still a symbol of the country, while numerous remains from the Soviet Union era are visible throughout the city. However, there are several other architectural gems from the time of the Russian Empire, the Tsars, or the modern aristocracy that dot the streets of the capital, waiting to be explored by all aspiring visitors.
St Petersburg– the "Venice of the North" – was created by Peter the Great in 1703 on the banks of the Neva River. With its romantic bridges over the canals and the broad avenues lined with palaces, it is undoubtedly the jewel of the North and a city that will enchant you forever.
Get ready to:
- Explore Moscow and its most famous highlights, including the Kremlin, the various Cathedrals, the Red Square, and the Metro.
- Connect with Russia’s history and the varied cultures of its people through the famous, folklore show “Kostroma”.
- Enjoy a 4-hour Sapsan train ride (business class) to St Petersburg.
- Embark on a Segway tour around St Petersburg’s downtown, exploring the city’s main monuments.
- Discover the beauty of Peterhoff Park.
- Kayak along the rivers and canals that surround St. Petersburg.
- Enjoy a culinary tour at the Eliseev's Historical market.
Activities: cultural sightseeing, rafting/kayaking, Train riding, Segway touring, Hydrofoil ride, Culinary tour
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement cost amounts to 460 EUR per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation.
- All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- The above cost is valid for a group of min 6 travelers. Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with a smaller group.
The Price Includes:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Moscow and St Petersburg in 4* hotels, BB, DBL/TWIN rooms as indicated in the itinerary or similar.
- Standard private car up to 3 pax / Standard minivan up to 5 pax / Private minibus Sprinter 18 seats with driver up to 14 pax for transfers and sightseeing.
- English-speaking professional licensed guide for transfers and sightseeing program.
- Business class “Sapsan” express train ticket Moscow to St. Petersburg (one-way).
- All tours with entrance tickets as per the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B, L, D).
- Hotel tax.
The Price Excludes:
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- PCR test and quarantine expenses, if required.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (force majeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.