South Korea is known for its bustling, high-tech metropolitan areas as well as its subtropical islands and green countryside, dotted with cherry trees, centuries-old Buddhist temples, and coastal fishing villages.
With this itinerary, we offer you the opportunity to discover the diverse faces of the country, getting a glimpse of both cosmopolitan Seoul and the stunning landscapes of Jeju Island. Prepare to walk on ancient paths, sipping the renowned green tea of the Orient, while uncovering the secrets of a 5000-years-old civilization. The Koreans themselves, known for their friendly disposition, creativity, and tenacity, will amaze you and will turn this trip into an unforgettable experience.
Get ready to:
- Explore Seoul on foot, spending time in the city’s most famous corners, including the old palaces as well as art galleries, teahouses, traditional restaurants, modern towers, and malls full of designers’ brands.
- Spend time in the picturesque town of Jeju Island.
- Enjoy kayaking at Gwakji Gwamul beach.
- Learn fascinating details about the Korean tea tradition while visiting the O’sulloc Green Tea plantation and museum.
- Go on a leisurely horse-riding adventure.
- Visit SeongsanIlchulbong–aUNESCO World Natural Heritage site –and vhike to its peak.
- Explore the Manjang Cavewhich is part of the longest lava tube system in the world.
- Hike on Mt. Hallasan and enjoy magnificent panoramic views.
Activities: caving, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, horse riding
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement cost is 840 USD per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
- This cost is based on a group of min of 4 pax. In case there are less travelers, supplement will apply.
The Price Includes:
- Group airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Transport as per the itinerary.
- Domestic airfare Seoul – Jeju - Seoul.
- English-speaking guide.
- 7 nights’ accommodation as described or similar based on double occupancy.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B, L, D).
- Activities as described.
The Price Excludes:
- International Airfare.
- Visa and visa fees.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Single supplement.
- Meals not included in the itinerary.
- Extra meals/snacks/beverages.
- Personal expenses: phone, fax, bar, beverages, alcohol, etc.
- Activities not described/Optional activities.
- Tips and Gratuities.
- PCR test.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions and operating challenges. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.