Zanzibar is a Tanzanian archipelago off the coast of East Africa. Its long and diverse history, spice heritage, and beaches of stunning beauty have turned this cluster of islands into one of the most beloved destinations in the world. Prepare to be amazed by the unique itinerary that we put together for you, as you explore quaint towns, tropical forests and hidden bays while interacting with secluded communities, snorkeling, sunbathing, and dining in some of the most famous restaurants in the world.
- Explore Stone Town and the narrowest streets in the world.
- Enjoy sunset and dinner at the famous Emerson On Hurumzi Roof Top Teahouse.
- Go on a Prison Island Dhow Cruise along Stone Town’s seafront.
- Trek through the Jozani Forest and explore its fascinating flora and fauna.
- Snorkel at the Blue Lagoon and enjoy, among other things, some starfish watching.
- Visit the famous Rock Restaurant and relax by Zanzibar’s beautiful beaches.
- Discover Tumbatu: one of Zanzibar’s best-kept secrets.
- Indulge your senses with a spice tour that will introduce you to the aromatic world of the plants.
Activities: boating/cruising, cultural interactions, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, snorkeling, swimming
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single supplement cost is 665 USD per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- 4 nights’ accommodation as described.
- Transfer from and to the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Meals as described (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner).
- Activities as described.
- International and domestic airfare.
- Visas costs and charges.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Meals not included above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Airport taxes.
- Optional Activities.
- All Items of personal nature.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.