Climbing Kilimanjaro is one of the most rewarding life experiences one can dream about and achieve. It is a big challenge that requires mental and physical toughness and a great deal of careful planning to maximize safety and the chances for success. With this trip, we offer you the opportunity to make your dream come true, combining the hiking challenge with exclusive, top-quality services and a touch of luxury.
A challenging but achievable dream for non-climbers, Mount Kilimanjaro doesn’t require any technical climbing skills or gear and is most frequently described as a high-altitude trek. However, do not underestimate how strenuous and physically demanding this climb can be. You will be deprived of half of the Oxygen you breathe at sea level, and that is why great physical shape and a strong desire are required for this adventure. A highly experienced guide will be there to support you and help you reach your maximum potential – maybe even push you a bit beyond your perceived limits.
Climbing Kilimanjaro means that you move to a different climate zone almost daily, going through five distinct ecological regions: the lower slopes, the forest, the moorland, the highland desert, and the summit. You will start in a dense, forest area, possibly with muddy forest floors, which is Kilimanjaro’s most fertile zone. Then vegetation becomes shorter ,as you pass by giant Groundsels and Lobelias with a great blue sky shining above. Above 4,000 meters, you will be climbing in the desert where seasons interchange within the same day: summer by daytime and winter by night. Finally, above 5,000 meters you will face semi-arctic conditions: subzero temperatures at night and blistering sun during the day.
Rahhalah will ensure that everything in our power is done to increase your chances of realizing your dream. We are prepared to lead you to the Top of Africa. Our climbing arrangements will enable you to better cope with the challenges of the mountain.
Do not miss this opportunity of a lifetime. You are given a chance to explore yourself one of nature’s great wonders!
Get ready to:
- Climb one of the 7 Summits and the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
- Explore five different climate zones: the lower slopes, the forest area, the moorland, the highland desert, and the summit with its ancient glacier.
- Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the mountain from our expert guides.
- Explore the mountain with a touch of luxury that will render the whole experience unforgettable.
Known for its stunning scenery, Machame Route is one of the most popular routes up on Kilimanjaro. Slightly more strenuous than the famous Marangu Route, Machame offers an exciting challenge with extraordinary views.
Activities: camping, hiking/trekking
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- Private Arrival and Departure Airport transfers from/to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- 2 nights 4 * Lodge Accommodation as described or similar Single Occupancy. HB basis.
- 3 meals per day on the trek; tea and coffee.
- Private porter.
- Climbing crew, certified guide, assistant guide, cook, group gear and porters.
- Sleeping tent (single occupancy).
- Camping equipment:mess tents; table and chairs with back and arm rest.
- Private toilet (1 for every 2people).
- Oxygen tank; first aid kit; radio; stretcher; katadyn water filtration system.
- All park fees.
- Ground transportation as per the itinerary.
- Pre-registration free assessment and post-registration personalized training plan.
- Shower tent (1 for for every3 pax).
- Extra big mattress and pillow.
- Food upgrade.
- International airfare.
- Visa fees.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gear equipment.
- Cost in town due to an early descent.
- Optional services.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Medical and Travel Insurances.
- International airport taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- PCR test and extra nights
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.