Tanzania is known for its diverse people and cultures and its amazing safaris, perhaps the best in the world. The fossilized remains of the oldest hominid have also been discovered there, dating to more than three million years ago, and, maybe, this is the reason every visitor feels an uncanny connection to this land.
Prepare to interact with the charming locals exchanging cheerful “Jambo” greetings (Swahili for “hello”), stand in awe in front of the legendary African sunsets, feel dwarfed in the vast savannahs, and learn how to live as an integral part of the natural “cycle of life”. For a few days, you will share this abundant habitat with thousands of other animals, and, in the end, you will possibly feel that you have returned to the earliest ancestral roots of humanity, becoming, once again, part of a bigger, often elusive, whole.
Get ready to:
- Spend time with the locals in a Maasai village and learn more about the daily life of this unique, traditional culture.
- Search for the Big Five, camp in the wilderness and watch the sun go down over the plains.
- Explore the Tarangire National Park, famous for its tree-climbing pythons, the massive baobabs, and the large herds of elephants.
- Enjoy fantastic game drives through Serengeti: the most iconic and prolific national park in Africa.
- Spend time at the Ngorongoro Crater: the world's largest unbroken caldera and home to about 30,000 different animals. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the crater is often referred to as "Africa’s Garden of Eden" and the "Eighth Wonder of the World".
- Visit the Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its unusual tree-climbing lions and vast elephant herds.
Activities: cultural interactions, safari
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single supplement cost applies.Single supplement amounts to 1730 USD per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation.
- All prices are subject to change.
- All the hotels, lodges and luxury tented camps mentioned above are subject to change to similar ones depending on the availability.
- Airport transfer from/to Kilimanjaro airport (on Day 1 and Day 7 respectively).
- All safari transport and game drives as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English-speaking driver/guide.
- 6-night accommodation based on double occupancy as described or similar.
- Meals as described B, L, D.
- All park fees.
- Guiding fees.
- Any additional transport as described.
- Filtered water every day in your vehicle.
- International airfare to/from Kilimanjaro airport.
- Visas costs and charges.
- Health and travel Insurance.
- Excess baggage charge.
- Airport taxes.
- Meals not included above.
- All expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and gratuities.
- PCR Test
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road and operating conditions. In any case, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.