Zanzibar is a Tanzanian archipelago off the coast of East Africa. Its long and diverse history, spice heritage, and beaches of stunning beauty have turned this cluster of islands into a beloved destination. Prepare to be amazed by the unique itinerary that we put together for you as you explore tropical forests and hidden bays while snorkeling, sunbathing, and dining in the exotic local cuisine.
- Snorkel at the famous coral reef of Pungume Island.
- Swim and relax at the secluded Pungume Sandbank, along with a delicious Beach BBQ.
- Trek through the Jozani Forest and explore its fascinating flora and fauna.
- Snorkel at the Blue Lagoon and enjoy, among other things, some starfish watching.
- Visit the famous Rock Restaurant and relax by Zanzibar’s beautiful beaches.
- Indulge your senses with a spice tour that will introduce you to the aromatic world of the plants.
Activities: boating/cruising, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, snorkeling, swimming, Spice Tour
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single supplement cost applies.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation.
- All prices are subject to change.
- All the hotels mentioned above are subject to change to similar ones depending on the availability.
- The above cost is valid for a group of min 4 travelers Rahhalah reserves the right to change the price if the trip runs with a smaller group.
The Price Includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy as described or similar, subject to availability.
- One Group transfer from and to the airport upon arrival and departure (Day 1 and Day 5 respectively).
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner).
- Activities as described.
- English-speaking guide.
The Price Excludes:
- International airfare.
- Visas costs and charges.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Single supplement.
- Meals not included in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Optional Activities.
- All Items of personal nature.
- PCR Test and quarantine, if required.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road challenges or operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.
Also, the trip's price does not cover expenses that may occur due to conditions beyond Rahhalah's control (force majeure). Such cases include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, flight cancellations or delays, and natural phenomena (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, etc.). We, the Rahhalah team, both in our HQ and on the ground, will do our best to assist you with alternative arrangements (like new accommodation and/or transportation arrangements, revised itinerary and activities etc.), but ALL NEW COSTS incurred because of force majeure are to be covered by the traveler.
We strongly recommend that, before your departure, you purchase travel insurance that covers trip cancellation costs, loss of baggage or personal items, medical emergencies, and other unexpected circumstances that cannot be controlled by Rahhalah or any traveler.