Zanzibar is a Tanzanian archipelago off the coast of East Africa. Its long and diverse history, spice heritage, and beaches of stunning beauty have turned this cluster of islands into one of the most beloved destinations in the world. Prepare to be amazed by the unique itinerary that we put together for you, as you explore tropical forests and hidden bays while snorkeling, sunbathing, and dining in some of the most famous restaurants in the world.
- Snorkel at the famous Mnemba Atoll and enjoy a delicious Beach BBQ at the secluded Muyuni Beach.
- Trek through the Jozani Forest and explore its fascinating flora and fauna.
- Snorkel at the Blue Lagoon and enjoy, among other things, some starfish watching.
- Visit the famous Rock Restaurant and relax by Zanzibar’s beautiful beaches.
- Indulge your senses with a spice tour that will introduce you to the aromatic world of the plants.
Activities: boating/cruising, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, snorkeling, swimming
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Accommodation extra supplement cost: 990 USD per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation.
- All prices are subject to change.
- All the hotels, lodges and luxury tented camps mentioned above are subject to change to similar ones depending on the availability.
The Price Includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy as described or similar subject to availability.
- Transportation from and to the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Meals as described (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner).
- Activities as described.
- English-speaking guide.
The Price Excludes:
- International and domestic airfare.
- Visas costs and charges.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Single supplement.
- High season supplement.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Meals not included above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Airport taxes.
- Optional Activities.
- All Items of personal nature.
- PCR Test.
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions and operating challenges. At any moment, the guide has the right to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.