Uganda is popularly referred to as “the Pearl of Africa” because of the country’s unwavering natural beauty. Surprisingly, though, it is one of Africa’s less-traveled destinations, so it remains virtually untouched and pristine, offering authentic and breathtaking experiences. The landscape is stunning and diverse, with its savanna, rolling hills, crater lakes, and snowcapped peaks, while the wildlife is rich and abundant, famous for its magnificent gorillas.
In this trip, we offer you the rare opportunity to approach the Mountain Gorillas within close distance, without any net or barrier, observing them in their natural environment. You will also go on a game safari in the Murchison Falls National Park, where you will meet big cats (lions and leopards), other members of the big five game of Africa (buffalos, elephants and rhinos), endangered species like pangolins, jackals, foxes and wild dogs, as well as antelopes, bush backs and a variety of other animals.
The road trips included in the itinerary will help you discover the essence of the country – referred to by many as “the Switzerland of Africa” – uncovering new secrets in every turn and nook. Having enough memory in your camera to capture all these unique moments, and enough space in your luggage for the beautiful handicrafts produced by the local communities may end up being the only challenges you will face.
- Meet the Mountain Gorillas and observe their life in their natural habitat.
- Go on a game drive in the Murchison Falls National Park, where you will possibly see the big 5 of Africa, and many other species, some of them endangered and unique.
- Go on a lion and rhino tracking expeditions.
- Travel on a boat to the bottom of the Murchison Falls.
- Visit the top of the Murchison Falls and watch the water cascading down with incredible force.
- Connect with the Batwa tribe and other local communities, learning more about their way of living and admiring their works of art.
- Explore the countryside of Western Uganda through long road trips that will give you unparalleled knowledge of the country and the African nature.
Activities: boating/cruising, hiking/trekking, nature watching, Birds Watching, Gorilla Tracking, Game Driving
- This cost is based on double occupancy. Single Supplement applies.
- Single accommodation supplement extra cost : 1,350 USD / 410 KWD / 4,980 AED per person.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All hotels, lodges and luxury tented camps mentioned hereby are subject to change to similar ones depending on availability.
- This price is valid in a group of min 4 participants.
The Price Includes:
- Airport transfers from/to Entebbe International Airport.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary or similar based on double occupancy.
- Ground transport on a 4x4 Toyota Hiace Safari Van.
- Gorilla tracking permit.
- Rhino tracking permit.
- Lion tracking fees.
- Boat cruise.
- Park entrance fees.
- Vehicle entrance fees.
- English-speaking guide.
- All meals during the safari days. The rest of the meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Game drive.
The Price Excludes:
- International airfare to/from Entebbe International Airport.
- Visa costs and charges.
- Travel Insurance.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not included in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities.
- All Items of personal nature.
- Charges by porters during gorilla trekking if required.
- PCR test
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road conditions or other operating challenges. In any case, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.