Welcome to a world where the colors are vivid, the landscapes are bold, the coastline is dramatic, the history is compelling, and the aromas are exotic. This is Vietnam, the latest Asian dragon to awake from its slumber.
During this trip, you will explore the northern part of Vietnam: an area that is less touristic and much more authentic. You will interact with various ethnic groups, walking, for a few days, in their shoes, while you will be surrounded by endless rice fields and forest-covered mountains. The stories of the people, the taste of the food, and the serenity of the landscape will turn this week into an unforgettable experience.
Get ready to:
- Explore the old neighborhoods of Hanoi.
- Cruise into the mystic Ha Long Bay and kayak through its fascinating formations.
- Travel by a night train from Hanoi to Sapa.
- Trek on the Hoang Lien mountain range passing through villages forgotten by time.
- Spend time in the picturesque town of Sapa.
- Interact with several ethnic tribes while gaining knowledge on the differences in their culture and ways of living.
- Visit Fansipan Peak (3,134 m of altitude), ‘The Roof of Indochina’, at the top of which you can enjoy magnificent panoramic views.
Activities: boating/cruising, caving, cultural sightseeing, hiking/trekking, rafting/kayaking
- The above rate is based on double occupancy. Single supplement cost is 590 USD for hotels only (not the train).
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation is subject to change to a similar one depending on availability.
The Price Includes:
- English-speaking guides (different guides in Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, and Sapa).
- All transfer/transportation as described in the itinerary (by private vehicle).
- Entrance fees to all sites as per the itinerary.
- Meals indicated in the program (B, L, D). Daily breakfast at hotel/ on boat cruise; 2 lunches/2 dinners.
- All Accommodation with daily breakfast as below (subject to change to a similar one depending on the availability):
- Hanoi: La Siesta Hanoi Hotel – Deluxe rooms.
- Halong Bay: Sena Cruise – Deluxe rooms or similar.
- Sapa: Silk Path Grand resort and spa – Classic room.
- Unlimited drinking water on the bus and the tour.
- One-way Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai (2 people per cabin).
- One-way Bus ticket: Sapa – Hanoi in Sapa Express Bus or similar.
- KKayaking in Ha Long Bay and cruise trip.
The Price Excludes:
- International flight ticket.
- Single hotel supplement.
- Surcharge for Private cabin for the train Hanoi- Lao Cai (subject to availability).
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa and visa fee.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Optional activities.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
Important:The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. At any moment, the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.